Sunday, May 10, 2009

Twins Baby stroller - How to select best stroller for the twins baby

Twins baby stroller review - I had not heard of the term "baby stroller for twins” during my pregnancy. My mother introduced me to one and then I noticed how important and lovely thing this stroller is .

But But But it is not really easy to select a good baby stroller. I can say this because I have twin babies.

Thanks to my experience, I can try to help you by penning down my experience.

Here are some key points to consider -

1. Ease of use- while getting practical this bears the most weight while a strollers purchase.
Weight of the stroller is important as it should be a handy stuff which can be moved easily in and out of the car , closet so u should be comfortable. Here matters weight of baby, rather babies. . As babies grows, it becomes difficult to push them. So light weight strollers are recommended and will be the best option.

2. Size of Twins Baby stroller is equally important - it should be of appropriate height and width.they should not be too wide making it difficult for you to push them through home,s doorway and elsewhere. Also when a stroller is folded , it should occupy less space and be less bulky.

3. Safety is definitely the most important issue - It is self explanatory. A good stroller should have a safety belt , even better if there is a multi-point harness mechanism which ll keep baby in place… Also a parking safety lock mechanism if for all four wheels is always a plus point.and what else can be more important than safety of ur little angels.

Its not harmful or a waste to do research before buying a good baby stroller (though people may find it time consuming ). I am saying this because I had a bad experience as I went to just one store and brought one which I found to be colorful and attractive.

Click on the link to find my recommendation of my favourite Twins Baby Stroller

Labels: , ,


Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

 
Join my list for insider tips on how to save money when shopping for your twins!!
Once you join, you'll receive an these cost saving tips for FREE

:
:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?