Sunday, September 13, 2009

life with twins -uhh

what turn your life may take you never know? but in my case definitely a major change। being a MD microbiologist who passed out from a well known college of mumbai and that too a gold medalist, i always thought i will excel in my field and will do this and that but but.marriage is also a major step in ones life and the motherhood so i was also no exception। and after passing out , within one year i bcame mother of two wonderful cute babies; a baby boy and a baby girl definitely a milestone in my life। ok the mother in me is happy, but what about the doctor in me ; she very often becomes selfish। whybecause my kids are now near two years and i am sitting at home looking after them just like another housewife। sometimes i satisfy myself telling myself that every woman has to go through this, but such a long sabbatical from work; a hiatus from work for two years। so my readers i leave this on you to help me out । seriously life changes a lot after kids.

Labels:


Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

 
Join my list for insider tips on how to save money when shopping for your twins!!
Once you join, you'll receive an these cost saving tips for FREE

:
:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?